
I'm done! I graduated. I still cannot believe that it is all over. The time went by so fast.
My graduation was held at the University of Phoenix Stadium (Cardinal's Stadium) on May 21st. It was really windy and we had to stand outside for about 30 minutes before the graduates got to go in and get ready, so my hair was a mess. I was number 3 in my class so I was third to walk. It was fun, I got to sit by my best friend. The ceremony was only about 50 minutes, it went by really fast. Afterwards, we had dinner at my house for my family and friends. It was a lot of fun. I'm done with High School. Now, college. I will be attending college in the fall. I will be going to ASU, the downtown campus, with nursing as my major. I have a full ride scholarship from ASU, it is the presidential scholarship. I'm excited to get started. I already went to orientation and have my schedule, for the most part, arranged.







1 comments:
congrats Noelle! You look so beautiful in your prom picture! I'm glad you found my blog!
Post a Comment