Okay.. So my friend Ashley and I decided to try and attempt to make
cupcake pops-which you can originally find at bakerella and which look like this:

We thought they were cute and wanted to give them a try. And we did, we soon came to find out what a long process it is... but it was still fun and worth it.
This is us beginning to shape the little cupcakes...
Then we began to get the chocolate melted and colored-
to get ready to coat the little cupcakes in it...

We eventually figured out the best way to coat them in the chocolate and after much hard work... finished making our own cupcake pops.
Although ours are not as pretty as they are on bakerella, they turned out delicious-and very RICH! You can barely eat one before you realize how sweet they are. They were fun to make.. yet they are definitely not something I would make too often.
One a different note, I got my laptop yesterday and love it! After-and while- making the cupcake pops, me and Ashley decided to have some fun with my new toy...


We took a lot of pictures like the first set you see here... and were laughing so hard that our stomachs hurt. All in all.... a very fun day.
Hope you all are having a wonderful summer.. and are enjoying the wonderful storm we are in the middle of right now.
Happy blogging.
..
U







4 comments:
those cupcakes are so cute. looks like a fun project i might have to embark on...maybe when the kids aren't home. :)
love the laptop pictures. we have lots like that too.
Hey there! Those cupcakes look awesome. I definetly need to find out how to make those or have my sister find out and then just eat the ones she makes:) It looks like you are having a great summer. We need to hang out sometime. Keep in touch.
Love ya tons,
Kim
Um yeah, I tried making those cupcake pops--but gave up right at the beginning. Instead I just dipped the balls into melted white chocolate and put some squigglies on top. It was a LOT more work than I thought--sheesh! You gals did a fabulous job!
Your cupcake pops turned out so cute! Your pics cracked me up too!
Post a Comment