RSS Feed

Pages

breaking dawn.

For those who do not know, the fourth book in the Twilight series-by Stephenie Meyer- came out today. It is called Breaking Dawn and me and my friend have been waiting for this since the third book came out. So we were really excited that the day had finally come. We planned to be at the store-walmart-at midnight to grab our very own copies of the final book of the series. However, we had to entertain ourselves until it was time to go... so here is what we did:
Yep... thats right. Me and Ashley made a Twilight cake. Haha. I will admit-Ashley did all of the actual decorating. I had to be honest, I'm not to good with the decorating. 
We were pretty proud of the cake.. and it was delicious and helped pass the time quickly.

We have already finished reading the 754 page book and it was amazing. So much happened in it and it ended perfectly. If anyone needs some books to read-I recommend these. And for those of you who already read them and Breaking Dawn, I hope you liked it as much as I did. Well I'm off for the night.

Happy Blogging.!!!

3 comments:

hillari said...

How could you possibly have read that book already?! I think I need to re-read the first 3 before I read that one; I forgot too much about what happened.

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

I'm impressed!! That cake is pretty stinkin cool. I haven't read the books yet, but I sure have plans too! So don't go posting any spoilers on here! :)

Amy O'Neill said...

Hi Noelle! Cute blog!

I am one of the only few left that have not read them, but I really want to... I am just afraid that I won't be able to put them down, and my kids will be neglected and my house a mess! He, he! I am going to try and read them before the movie comes out.