RSS Feed

Pages

Photo TAG!!

So I'm sitting here on a Friday night being a bum, watching TV (MONK commercial is on :D), and was looking at peoples blogs and it seems like everyone is passing this around... so I thought I'd join in.... 
"The rules are you post the 4th picture of the 4th folder, 8th picture in the 8th folder, 12th picture in the 12th folder and the 16th picture in the 16th folder." 
I really think it is okay for you to post whatever pictures you want-just make them random... but I'll follow this... 

4th picture from the 4th folder:
This is me and my dad from the D-Backs game the youth in our ward went to. We tagged along.. since he was in the YMs presidency and I'm the YW secretary :) [and this technically was the first picture in my folder but it was the only picture].

8th picture from the 8th folder:

Once again... this is technically the fourth picture from my eighth folder-but there were only
 four pictures. But this is me at The Sugar Bowl in Scottsdale. The ice cream was DELICIOUS!!! 

12th picture from the 12th folder:

Once again... you're safe to assume this isn't the 12th picture :) These are just some unlucky numbers-my folders are not all that small. I promise. This is just a folder of random pictures. Self explanatory?

16th picture from the 16th folder:
This is actually my 16th picture :]  But just a picture of friends from when we went and played tennis.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That actually took a while to do because it took so long to load the pictures- but it was still fun! Anyone who hasn't done this- now it's your turn. 
..
U

7 comments:

Krystal said...

haha youre awesome for keeping up with a tag! great pictures! i love tennis :D when Im not pregnant we should play!

Brandi Jo said...

That is fun... when I have a free moment to go through all my folders, I'll have to put some on my blog. You'll have to send me your email address so I can invite you to my family blog. bambiejojo@hotmail.com

Gardner Family said...

The ice cream looked delish. why was your expression so
questionable?
Fun post!!!

Ginger and Gregg said...

What a cute idea. I will have to keep that in mind for my next mindless evening. Thanks for your comment about my hair. I am still undecided like everyone else!

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!