my sisterinlaw didnt like it but probably because she watched it late at night was was getting sleepy with how long it was. I do want to see it but Ill have to wait three or four months til i can see it on netfix. seen any good new funny movies lately?
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
3 comments:
it looks sad. was it?
it was definitely sad towards the end. but i LOVED it!! it is a long movie though-but i definitely recommend it.
my sisterinlaw didnt like it but probably because she watched it late at night was was getting sleepy with how long it was. I do want to see it but Ill have to wait three or four months til i can see it on netfix. seen any good new funny movies lately?
Post a Comment