RSS Feed

Pages

Utah. #1

So this past weekend I took a short trip with family up to Utah and had a lot of fun. The first morning we were up there... we went ice fishing at Otter Creek. It was a toasty NEGATIVE 15 degrees out when we got there that morning :)
The ice and snow was beautiful. It was nice to be able to enjoy a real winter for a few days. So since it was so toasty warm-I had to borrow a nice outfit to fish in. Luckily-the marshmallow suit is too small for my cousin so I got to wear it. Sure it looks a little... silly... but it kept me warm. I was able to see how boring-i mean EXCITING ice fishing is....
But then I soon learned how exciting it REALLY was... once the fish starting coming in... :)
Overall-it was worth the cold weather. Ice Fishing was a lot of fun-especially it isn't something I get to do often. 

5 comments:

Krystal said...

did you eat the fish?

Noelle said...

haha. i don't like fish :/ but the fish are in the freezer.. so they could be eaten.... haha.

shauntel said...

:) i don't like fish either, but it looks like a cool experience.

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!

Brandi Jo said...

Awesome!! How fun is that! We were driving through Utah on our way up to Idaho and Justin and I were just talking about how fun that would be to Ice fish...