So I haven't posted anything for a while-which does me no good because I often tell people when they have yet to update their blog-so finally someone (hhmmm KaMaili) finally keeps telling me the same. So today I'm sick and stuck at home and figured I could post a few pictures of whats been going on.
my grandma visited us so we had a fun weekend with the
family that was filled with lots of pictures...
I've seen multiple movies lately and two of my favorites included:
Taken
This one was just amazing. I saw it twice & still would see it again :)

Fast & Furious
Now I saw this at midnight the morning it was out and
I think it was worth the sleep I gave up for it.

I also went hiking and walking around Papago Park with a friend where
we saw these little guys and had to stop and take pictures...



And I also had a birthday. I had a fun filled weekend with friends and had a good birthday. Here are some pictures from one night that we went to the drive ins. Right now is perfect weather for the drive ins so if you haven't gone-you should check them out. They're less expensive than the theaters and can be a lot of fun. And I think Tuesdays are family night so Tuesday nights have a reduced price.

we had lots of fun... even when my battery died. still worth it :)
& here are just two old pictures that I
found and love so why not share them....

Heidi and me

Me and my dad at Rocky Point
and warning... the next picture can be very disturbing....
and now to my friend who is afraid of sumo wrestlers and has a phobia...
when i found this postcard i just had to buy it and send it to you.
i love you :)
thanks for enjoying the joke.







4 comments:
Thanks for finally posting! It looks like you've been busy. Love those old photos!
I stopped by your house on Thursday afternoon. No one was home but I tried! I miss you guys.
Geez...It's about time! Can't wait for the posts and pics to come!
That last picture is hilarious, but I love the one of you and your dad best! You'll have to let me know where the drive-in is...sounds fun!
Post a Comment