I recently made a trip up to Provo with my parents for my grandfather's funeral. It was sad but it is very reassuring knowing that he no longer is in pain, that he lived a full life (he was 92!), & that he is with my grandma now. It was nice to see family that I haven't seen in years! We drove up Friday and started the drive back Saturday... On Sunday we made a stop at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon before finishing the drive. It felt like we had been in the car for 3 days straight.. it was a fun trip though :)
While in Provo, I wanted to visit the Provo Temple & take a picture in front of the MTC Sign. It was nice to walk the temple grounds... I love seeing different temples.
my parents in front of the Provo Temple
me & my dad
me & my mom
I thought the grounds for this temple were so beautiful- I loved all the green.
Provo, UT Temple
In front of the MTC sign ;)
On the way to the North Rim... & on our way back to Phoenix
me at the Grand Canyon
mom & dad
me & my mom at the Grand Canyon
amazing Grand Canyon
me & my dad at the Grand Canyon
The trees that were changing colors were gorgeous- wish we had some of that here.







0 comments:
Post a Comment