I was lucky enough to be able to spend Christmas Eve over at the Ganem's house! It was fun to spend time with them and we had a lot of fun making "gingerbread" houses!
Here is Andrew, Shar, & I hard at work on our houses!
Here are the finished products- Shar's house is on the right and Andrew's & mine is on the left!

Lovely Sharlene.

Handsome Andrew.


Me.


Andrew & I with our house!

For Christmas our friend Hunter gave Andrew & I these AWESOME (no sarcasm either) socks.. they are the softest socks ever so they are really comfortable... The only thing that makes it a funny gift... for Andrew atleast is that they are Women's socks :) So to return the favor.. we found these AWESOME pj pants that are the softest pj pants ever.. the only thing that makes it a funny gift for Hunter is that they are Women't pj pants :) I think he loved them though- just look at his smile.
We made sure to have him model them for us.








0 comments:
Post a Comment