RSS Feed

Pages

Christmas with Andrew

Like I mentioned in the post before- I also was able to spend some time on Christmas with Andrew and his family. Just for an update... Andrew is doing very WELL after his surgery on BOTH knees a couple weeks ago. We are all glad that things turned out so good for him. He is recovering well and things seem to be looking better :) Anyways back to Christmas- After spending time with my family... I was able to go to another family Christmas Party with Andrew's family. It was a lot of fun.

Here is Andrew & I on Christmas day.

Here is a picture of the Shadowbox that I made for Andrew... It has some memories from things we have done together- for example it has a lot of the movies we have gone to together including the movie ticket from our very first date!

0 comments: