RSS Feed

Pages

Review...

It has been a while since I have updated- well a few weeks but it feels much longer than that. I have been busy with all sorts of things... I have been trying to finish up my application for the Nursing Program! I can't wait till it is all complete and I can turn it in. Here are some of the other things I have been up to...
Baby Shower-
We were able to throw a baby shower for my sister in law and future niece Abby. It was a lot of fun to decorate in pink- for once- and it was fun to see all of the cute little girl things.

Prescott/Chino-
Me & A were able to visit Prescott Valley where he just served a 6 week mission. It was a lot of fun to take a little trip and to meet the other elders that he served with.
The "canyon"- there were actually some really cool places to hike!
Dinner-
Me & D decided to make dinner one night for A & H. The menu was made up of baked, breaded chicken, salad, a delicious cheese & broccoli pasta on the side, & buttered, french bread. It was really good... well I thought so at least. We made homemade pizookies (if you have been to BJ's- then you know what I am talking about) for dessert- they were SOOO good. Overall it was a fun night. We had a ton of fun group pictures from that night, but of course I accidentally deleted them... :(
Here is me and D- the cooks.
D... cutting the bread.
Ughhh... D? There is enough Chicken to go around- promise.
Our homemade pizookie!
Renaissance Festival-
Last weekend Andrew, his sister Shar, & I went to the Renaissance Festival. It was pretty fun- I had never been before so I was excited to check it out. There were A LOT of people. There were some cool things going on and Andrew had us try the Roasted Turkey legs- of course!

0 comments: