RSS Feed

Pages

Engaged: Registries.

With being engaged - comes along registering. Okay - I thought registering was supposed to be fun? I wish I had been told ahead of time just how tiring it is! Andrew enjoyed the "gun" though. Here are pictures from our adventures at Target...

Here is Andrew all smiles - I think that is because I let him have reign over the "gun".

Here is Andrew registering for the one thing he wanted, and the one thing I said he could have.. a deep fryer.
Uhh... Andrew was enjoying himself a little too much..
What happened to all smiles? Those wore off quickly.
There is that smile.


1 comments:

Mandy said...

Ya registering is fun for like the first 10 minutes. Rob wanted to same thing Andrew did, a deep fryer :) (We still don't have one though haha) Just wait until you guys have to register for a baby! It's so overwhelming! Looked like you guys picked out some good stuff though! Hope the planning is going well!