RSS Feed

Pages

day one.

So today was my first official day of college-and my thoughts... wasn't to bad. 
So I had three classes today. 
I started the day off at 8:35 with English 101. It was a small class of 16 girls... and a girl teacher. Very interesting. But it made things comfortable and very easy going. I think I'm going to enjoy that class... besides the all the writing assignments. Which... I already have one I need to work on. Next, I made my way over to my Bio 201-Anatomy & Physiology lecture... and I must say I am very excited for this class-even if the teacher is scary and the class is going to be my hardest one out off all of my classes. I think I'm up for the challenge. Then me and a few friends went in search for food... which surprisingly.. there are not to many good fast food places right in the vicinity downtown. Not from what we knew.. or not from what we saw driving around-so we will have to do some research on that end. But I ended my day with my Bio 201 lab. We ended up getting out about an hour early after doing a few little things so I enjoyed that. 
For the most part-a very good day. I already finished my bio reading and have a start on the writing assignment. 
Anyways, I'm excited for school. Nerdy? Oh well. 

4 comments:

hillari said...

sounds cool! So are you at the downtown campus then? good luck with the rest of your week.

shauntel said...

nerdy is cool. i love school! i'm so excited for you. :)

Carly said...

Yay! I loved college! I'm glad you're excited and that you're working hard. You won't regret it. I've heard there is a good place called Downtown Deli, I think. It's at Central and Monroe maybe. Keep updating us so us old women can live through your college experience.

Amy O'Neill said...

I loved college too! So many fun memories! Have fun... it goes by so quickly. Seriously, it seems like I was just in college but it was 11 years ago!! Yikes, I am getting old! ;)