RSS Feed

Pages

NameVoyager: Explore name trends letter by letter

I was reading in my sociology book and they were talking about the trends in naming babies... then they gave a website that you could to to and see how popular your name is and whether it was becoming more popular. I found it interesting..
You can see this here...
www.babynamewizard.com
Click on "NameVoyager"

5 comments:

shauntel said...

nifty. i love sociology.

brookegfunk said...

Noelle I just found yer' blog and I cant beleive you are in college already!!! I always wanted to thankyou for helping us out when we had the baby last summer - I hope college is great and I hope we can stay in touch!

Brandi Jo said...

That is good to know! Thanks for sharing that... I hope college is going well! Stick it out! It is way worth it... get as much done before you start having babies (when are married of corse!) :-) That is my 2 cents.

Gardner Family said...

HI!!! I'm loving the blog! Hope school's still going good. Say "hi" to everyone. Actually I think I'll mosey on over to the Y.W. blog and say it also. But do say "hi" to your mom. Hope to hear from you soon.

Gardner Family said...

Okay, just tried to go to the Y.W. blog but I'm not invited. Can you do something about that?