RSS Feed

Pages

Update;;

It has been a while since I last posted-I still don't have anything exciting to write but I figured I could post a little note. 
I probably should have things to write-but I don't. Haha. School is going well and I cannot wait for this semester to be over :] 

One thing I'll mention... 
I'm excited for this weekend. Friday night I'm going with my best friend for her birthday to see Justin Nozuka at Martini Ranch. We were newly introduced to his music and are in love. 
He is amazing.... you should take a listen if you haven't heard. 

Other than that.. I think we are also going to the fair- so this weekend should be fun. 
But since last time I've posted-I have newly discovered facebook and love it. Anyone who doesn't have one-you should consider it. 
I'll post some new blogs once I have something interesting to say. 

..
U

1 comments:

Gardner Family said...

Hope you have fun at the fair. Just be careful of weirdos and anyone with an eye patch.