RSS Feed

Pages

circus.

Me & a few friends went to the circus last Saturday and it was fun. I liked it a lot and some of the acts were pretty neat. I think the animals were my least favorite acts and enjoyed the acts where people did some crazy stuff that I'd NEVER ever be able to do. I didn't take too many pictures since it was dark and we didn't have the closest seats but thats okay :)

The Elephants painting a picture :)
Awesome smoke effects.


The horses.

2 comments:

hillari said...

That looks like a lot of fun! I've never been to the circus before.

Krystal said...

ive been to a circus in mexico... now that is something else- pretty much unregulated and no PETA there so animals in cages just out in the open like back in the day. looks awesome i wanted to take my kids but then i realized, oh wow ive got 4! so we stayed home