RSS Feed

Pages

merry late christmas & happy late birthday!

I'm a little behind on getting (well making and finishing) my friend Deja's Christmas and Birthday but I FINALLY have it finished and was FINALLY able to get it to her. I love you Deja and Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday!
It is sad to say.. that Deja did not YET have a quilt from me. So I figured that that had gone on too long and that it was time she did. This is the first quilt I have made that has more than 2 fabrics on the front so that was fun. The first picture shows what the front looks like and in the second picture you can see the back fabric from where I have the corner folded over.
I love taking pictures- as I'm sure it very obvious and love doing things with pictures. I picked a picture of us that I loved and found a quote I liked and photoshopped them together. Afterwards... I scrapbooked the picture into a frame! I didn't realize until now that I did not take a picture of the final product on my camera-only on my phone- so below you will see what the picture looked like that I edited and the second picture you can see the final product scrapbooked. :)
I love you Dej!

1 comments:

Jenn Jones said...

Deja's quilt turned out way cute! Good job!! All the different colors and fabrics look so good together! :)