(this is last week)
Sunday- Church! Our class had sharing time and we focused on the Creation and how because of it we know our Heavenly Father loves us.Monday- I had work followed by school, as usual. That night we had our Bishop and his family over for dinner. We were celebrating his son's twelfth birthday! It was fun- the boys enjoyed riding the mules and dinner was great. This great night shortly turned to bad for me though... the flu that my nephews, sister, & mom had the week before- caught up with me. I spent the rest of the night and the early next morning sick! I was not feeling at all good and was grateful for the blessing my dad was able to give me. It definitely was another little testimony builder of the power of the Priesthood.
Tuesday- Sick, sick, sick. I spent Tuesday laying around and sleeping on and off. I was not feeling up to going to class so I was able to arrange with my teacher for that class to take my quiz later on that week. It was nice to be able to stay home and try to get feeling better.
Wednesday- Work followed once again by school! I feel this is what I'm always doing.
Thursday- Work following by school... is this starting to sound repetitive? :) My friend, H, got his mission call though so I went over to his house that night to hear where is going. He will be serving in the Kennewick, Washington Mission. I'm so proud of you H.
Friday- I worked. I also went and saw When in Rome with my friend D. This movie is awesome and I definitely would recommend it. It is hilarious.
Saturday- I had a little problem waking up- as I am finding to be a problem lately- so had NO time to get ready before my sister-in-laws baby shower. The baby shower went GREAT though and T got some really cute stuff for J.
After the baby shower, I was able to come home and prepare my lesson for my class today. D also came over and we ran a few errands before spending HOURS baking. We were baking cookies to send off to boys for Valentines Day. We are just hoping they appreciate the effort.








0 comments:
Post a Comment