RSS Feed

Pages

Utah- February 2010

I was able to go to Utah this past weekend with my good friend, D, to see my family and be there for my cousin's farewell. I am so glad that I was able to make it. I had a lot of fun and loved being able to see my family. It had been a year since I had seen them and I think that is most definitely too long. Brock was able to find his way to the airport and picked us up- I was impressed. ;) Friday night I will admit that me and D were party poopers and went to sleep pretty early, but I think that is okay considering that we did not get much sleep the night before and we were both up early for either work or school. Saturday was fun- I helped Brock finish his talk (of course he waited until the day before he was speaking), we drove up Farmington Canyon to see the snow, and ate dinner in Salt Lake. It was a fun & relaxing day! Sunday was spent with family and friends! Brock did an AMAZING job on his talk- I was thoroughly impressed. GOOD JOB BROCCOLI! It was such a good talk and I think you achieved exactly what you wanted with it. That night one of Brock's friend hung out for a while and they decided that they wanted to make fries. Random? Very. But once again I was impressed and they turned out pretty delicious. The weekend went all to fast and it was suddenly Monday morning- time to go home. All in all- an incredible weekend! Thanks D for going with me!

& to Brock.. who has another week before he reports to the MTC- GOOD LUCK and you will be an awesome missionary! You better write me though- or like I've threatened... you won't get those promised goodies!

(Pictures to come soon)

0 comments: