A week or so ago I got my hair cut. My sister and I usually get our hair cut together so that while one is getting our hair cut.. the other can watch any of the kids that may be tagging along. What initially was just an appointment for my sister and me, it turned out into a hair cut for my sister, me, my nephew T, and my nephew J. The boys were great and sat through their hair cuts like big boys. I had been thinking all week about how much I wanted to "chop" off and decided I wanted to do a little more than a trim. Although it doesn't look like I cut much off... I really did. My hair was so long before and I cut inchES off. I am loving it much better this way.
Baby K slept through the whole ordeal.
T looking handsome.







2 comments:
What a good auntie you are! My sisters NEVER volunteer to go get haircuts with me. :) Love the cute blog too - so many fun pictures!
You have the cutest nephews ever!! And your hair looks adorable!
Post a Comment