RSS Feed

Pages

Words.

I probably am the worst actual "writer" when it comes to blogs - I think my blog consists of pictures more than anything. It is pretty hard though when you have the cutest nephews and niece in the world to take pictures of all the time. For today - you'll have to visit my web album HERE to check out pictures of what has been going on. Things have been really busy with school & work - as always but I have been really stressed which has resulted in constant headaches. I am all ready for school to end; only a few more weeks. So other than school & work.. what have I been doing? Spending lots of time with Andrew, family & friends. I was able to color eggs with my friend Deja (a week after Easter - but never too late) and made some awesome eggs. I can't resist so here I go adding pictures, again... here you will see some of the eggs I made. The second egg is a body of a person - you'll notice it's "crack"... the front of the egg has the front of it's jeans and shirt. The third egg is my Frankenstein egg... me and Deja were thinking of buying the egg dyes on clearance so we could dye eggs all through out the year. We have a lot of fun doing it. We had some really cool dye colors because we mixed tablets together! We are definitely doing that more often.
What else have done lately that would be called fun... last week Andrew & I were able to go bowling with some friends of ours and also with his sister & brother-in-law. It was a lot of fun and I have to say (even though Andrew won't want to admit this) that I actually beat Andrew's score the first game. I only say this because I was pretty jealous the 2nd and half of the 3rd game in which Andrew BEAT me by a lot. It was a lot of fun and I am really glad that everyone was able to go with us. I was impressed by everyone's "mad skills". Thanks for going guys.
Of course - I couldn't resist but post this picture... it makes me laugh!

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Noelle that is so awsome that you beat Andrew!! The Ganem boys are really good at pretty much every sport! Way to go!