RSS Feed

Pages

Engaged: Bridal Shower Invitations.

As you can imagine with a wedding 7 1/2 weeks away, we had to get working on planning the Bridal Shower. We picked a date and then came the task of making invitations. My sister had a really cute idea for the invitations but due to the short amount of time and the number of invitations that we needed to make, we decided to go with something very simple. The end result is actually what I had been telling them in the first place we should do, but then they threw out the cute invitation idea... either way I love the simple ones. My mom is a good writer and is somehow able to come up with the best rhymes. This is what the invitation reads:

"Noelle (last name) has some exciting news
Soon she'll be saying her "I Do's"!
The questions was asked, and then she replied
That she would be Andrew (last name)'s new bride!
So join us as we celebrate their new life
And help her prepare to be Andrew's wife!"

Genius, right? I thought it was pretty clever. Thanks to Mom, Heidi, Deja, & Katlyn for coming over and putting them all together. I really appreciate it.


0 comments: