RSS Feed

Pages

Engaged: Engagement Photos.

We were able to meet this past Tuesday and take our Engagement Photos. We love our photographer and are very excited to work with her. If anyone is interested in a photographer - check her out at Why Not Capture It? I think we got some really good shots and am excited. Tonight we were able to meet and discuss what the wedding invitations are going to look like - I'm really excited for these as well. I think the pictures we chose for them are going to look great thanks to Another Leaf Designs. Andrew & I are very blessed to be able to work with such amazing people. I'll stop prolonging it and show off a few of my favorite photos:











Yes - I know I posted just about a million pictures but I love these all. Imagine how difficult it was to narrow these down to one or two. Anyways - thanks to Rebecca for the amazing shots.

0 comments: