RSS Feed

Pages

Engaged: The Date.

As you can imagine, now that we are officially engaged, there is a lot to plan. Most importantly was setting a date. This was difficult - ideally we wanted it to be before started in the fall for either of us. If I get into the nursing program (I should know in a week and a half if I was accepted or not), I won't have any time I can take off during the semester and ASU does not have a Fall break. We could do it one a weekend and plan a trip for winter break... but just dating while both of us tries to focus on our studies is hard also. We did not want to wait for Winter break so where did that leave us?

We have officially set the date....
Andrew & I will be married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on August 7th, 2010.

Yes - that means in about 8 weeks from this weekend, we will be married. Ahhhh. There is a lot of planning to do in just 8 weeks! As you can imagine... we are already making lists and making plans. Until it is all done, my mom & I may look like this for a while:

4 comments:

Krystal said...

Congrats!!! Short engagements are the best! We were engaged four weeks and it all got done on time! Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

jenerekfamily said...

I LOVE that picture - and August sounds perfect! I am SO happy for you!!!

Noelle said...

Haha thanks guys! & I used that picture a few semesters ago to describe how I felt with school Jenny. I think it applies just as well here too! Thanks again guys. Jenny you will need to send me your address!

Jodie said...

Yay! I was wondering if you were going to get engaged. You seem so head-over-heels in love with him so I'm glad that you get to marry him! :) And 8 weeks sounds like a perfect engagement time...it may be crazy, but any longer and that would probably make you and Andrew crazy as well: "why aren't we married, yet??!"--at least that's how we felt with our 4 month engagement.

Congratulations!!