I found "The Dress". It actually was the first dress that I tried on, but I tried on probably 5 others before I decided. I am very grateful for both moms, Linda, & Deja who all went with me this morning. I think we all loved the dress and am very excited. You won't see the dress posted on here (or FaceBook) anytime soon.. but here is just a sneak peak. That is not the color the sash/bow will be either.
& I think I have decided... Gerber Daisies will be the flower of choice.







2 comments:
I love the flowers...they look great! Nice tease with the dress. I can't wait to see the whole thing!
I just got back in town and got all caught up on your life. Congratulations!!!
Boy, you have a lot to do! Good luck. With your mom around anything's possible.
Are you going to play a piano solo at your reception?....
Post a Comment