RSS Feed

Pages

Family & things...

Summer is officially here. It is hot outside! I am not taking summer school this summer (thankfully) so I have been working and spending time with Andrew & family. It has been fun still. We babysat my nephew for a few hours last week and I, of course, took plenty of pictures. Here are a few of my favorites! You get to see how much my nephews LOVE Andrew. About a week and a half ago when I spent the night at my sister's house to babysit, one of the first things my nephews asked me was, "Add-dru?" He was not with me and they HAD noticed!

Here is sweet baby Kade - he is a cutie!

Most of you probably don't know this about my Mom, but she is a dork and likes to make funny faces when I take pictures of her. For that - I will post them on my blog for all to see!

Here is Jace with Andrew - he loves Andrew... can you not tell by his face?
I love the middle picture of Andrew.... I think it has to be one of my favorites.
And here is Tate and Andrew having a "serious" conversation - cute.

(: Andrew & I :)

2 comments:

Whit N' Maili said...

love the pics of your newphews...and Andrew of course! Hope your new camera is treating you well. Can't wait to see your beautiful pics of the temple!

Noelle said...

Right.. pictures of the "temple". You knew other things would be happening... :)