I love to cook. I love to try new things out. I think it is fun.
Tonight I decided to make a pizza from scratch - not any pizza, but a stuffed crust pizza. I have used this recipe once before and the result was... okay - but tonight it tasted AMAZING! I think Andrew & my mom both liked it! Andrew even said it probably was the best homemade pizza he had ever had - were they just being nice to me? Who knows. I thought it tasted pretty good though...
a) crust all rolled out and stuffed with cheese. This is after I had cooked it some & if you look closely you can see the cheese from the crust melting out.
b) pizza ready to go in the oven - I buttered the crust & sprinkled it with garlic salt and mozzarella cheese.
c) pizza cooked & cut. You can see where the cheese is in the crust... mmm so good.
d) gone. My mom, Andrew & myself were able to finish the pizza ourselves. It was pretty good if I must say so myself.







0 comments:
Post a Comment