RSS Feed

Pages

Valentine's Day Weekend-

I was able to enjoy a great weekend with my family and friends. It really was a good weekend- besides the stress of an exam today that I did not feel to prepared for. Overall though- it was a good weekend. I had dinner with my mom and best friend, D, on Friday at Macaroni Grill & then later saw Dear John with D. It was a fun night. Saturday was spent with my nephews and family. It was a lot of fun. I love my family so incredibly much. Saturday night was spent studying and Sunday of course was filled with Church and more family time :)

Beautiful D.




Today I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to see another good friend of mine who lives out of town. It was so good to see her and it was good to be have some time to spend together and talk. I love you J.

0 comments: