Okay - now you know about the one bad thing about living on a "farm" - bugs! I promise our house is not so dirty too that there are just bugs lurking underneath piled up garbage, the bugs all really just are the result of living on a "farm" and due to the irrigation we have been getting lately.
So what have I - or we- been up to lately? We - Andrew & I - have been busy busy busy... this week we bought our TV, we bought our couch, bought the paint and supplies to paint our apartment, and have started getting the apartment prepped for a fresh coat of paint. On top of that we have both been working, so it is hard to find a time when we both are in the mood to work. One of us is either tired while the other is ready to work or vice versa. Maybe we should just work in shifts? Hmmm. This week has flown by. It has been nice. I am ready for the three day weekend as well - bonus! I am excited for Fireworks. I really want to try out my new camera on Sunday night and cannot wait to see what becomes of it. I still need to learn how to use the dang thing but I love it!
New blog to check out - a room somewhere.







0 comments:
Post a Comment