You are so talented! I have been working on the same yo yo quilt for years! Maybe I shouldn't admit that :) Quilts make the best gifts though...your friends/family will love those forever.
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
6 comments:
That looks so amazing! I really like it! One of these days I might just have to ask you to teach me. lol.
That would be possible :) I promise it is really easy. Haha.
I REALLY REALLY like goal number one from your previous post! check out www.themutopiaproject.org.
Very cute quilt! How fun to have pieces from lots of projects you've made in your own quilt. Good job.
You make the cutest quilts. You have inspired me to get going on making mine :)
You are so talented! I have been working on the same yo yo quilt for years! Maybe I shouldn't admit that :) Quilts make the best gifts though...your friends/family will love those forever.
Post a Comment