RSS Feed

Pages

HELP!!!

I am doing a project in my Statistics class and need your answers to this...
The age at which children learn to ride a bicycle.

When did you, or your children, first learn to ride a bicycle?

Feedback is GREATLY appreciated. THANK YOU!!!


6 comments:

hillari said...

Sareny was three when she learned to ride a bicycle with training wheels, she still uses the T.W. Isaac is three and hasn't learned to ride a bike yet.
I don't remember how old I was!

Amy O'Neill said...

Hey I already answered on FB, but do you mean with or without training wheels? The ages I gave were when they learned WITHOUT training wheels.

Noelle said...

Haha. Thanks guys :) And either or.. at this point its okay if I get both.

shauntel said...

for my kid - with training wheels age 3. without age 6.
i learned to ride without t.w. at 7.

Whit N' Maili said...

I can't remember for myself...it was so long ago!! But Jayce just learned to ride a bike without t.w at age 5

Whit N' Maili said...

I can't remember for myself...it was so long ago!! But Jayce just learned to ride a bike without t.w at age 5